UCCA’s dramatic post-industrial spaces can serve as the perfect backdrop for many different kinds of events. Whether you’re looking to host a reception and after-hours private viewing of a UCCA exhibition, to stage an off-site meeting, product launch, or even a special celebration, UCCA can provide you with professionally-equipped spaces boasting a unique, avant-garde atmosphere.
Freshly renovated by OMA in 2019, UCCA is housed in Bauhaus-influenced factory chambers built in the 1950s, featuring a series of exhibition spaces including the signature Great Hall, in addition to meeting rooms and an auditorium. All spaces are furnished with professional lightning, internet connectivity, and the climate and humidity control systems required for any exhibition or event. UCCA may also assist you in planning structured events, such as a “Museum Night,” which combines an evening reception with a private exhibition tour, crafting a night to remember for corporate clients or other large groups. To enquire about hosting an event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Dimensions: 1877 square meters, ceiling height 9 meters.
· Original, intact Bauhaus-influenced factory chamber, without pillars or barrier walls.
· Multiple high load-bearing points to meet all installation needs.
· Previous rental clients include Dior, Omega SA, BMW, Porsche, and more.
· Dimensions: 540 square meters, ceiling height 8.4 meters.
· Bauhaus-style architecture, both natural and artificial lighting available.
· Separate entrance available. Space may be adapted to fit installation needs.
· Previous rental clients include Armani and more.
· Dimensions: 172 square meters, seats 150.
· Features cinema-grade projection and sound technology.
· 20, 000 lumen projection system for display on 20 square meter screen
· Previous rental clients: IBM, Alipay, Sony, Genelec, and more.