Your daily work is to ：
1. Serve as a translation/writing/editing resource for the UCCA communication dept. and other UCCA departments.
2. Maintain, and expand UCCA’s English social media presence (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter), with the help of interns.
3. Translating, editing and/or writing material for UCCA exhibitions (director’s foreword, leaflet/booklets, wall text, press releases, exhibition announcements, audio guides, interview questions, etc.)
4. Translating and/or editing descriptions of events for website, posters, schedules, etc.
5. Translating, editing and/or writing for UCCA institutional projects, printed matter and signage (for example, the UCCA brochure / membership folding booklet, etc.)
We wish you are:
1. Bachelor in English Interpreting and Translation or above
2. Experience in arts writing and editing
3. Willingness to work under pressure to meet deadlines
4. Responsible, dedicated and career oriented, team mentality
5. Computer proficiency (MS Word, Excel)