Your daily work is to:
1. Serve as a Chinese-to-English translation/writing/editing resource for the UCCA Communications department and other UCCA departments.
2. Translate, edit, and/or write materials for UCCA exhibitions (exhibition forewords, leaflets/booklets, wall text, press releases, exhibition announcements, audio guides, etc.).
3. Assist in the maintenance and expansion of UCCA’s English language social media presence (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
4. Translate and/or edit descriptions of events for posters, calendars, UCCA’s website, etc.
5. Translate, edit, and/or write materials for UCCA institutional projects, printed matter, and signage (for example, promotional materials, membership booklets, internal reports, etc.)
6. Translate, edit, and/or write materials for collaborations and special projects (for example, text for posters, exhibition forewords, wall text, press releases, captions, etc.).
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field (such as, but not limited to, English, art history, or translation)
2. Native-level English skills and high-level Chinese skills.
2. Experience in arts writing and editing.
3. Willingness to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
4. Responsible, dedicated, and career oriented, with a team mentality.
5. Computer proficiency (MS Word, Excel).