Get more out of your visit by joining a docent on a guided art walk!
UCCA runs private, guided tours to enhance your visit to the museum. The Center provides specialized tours for many different organizations, including multinational corporations, government delegations, embassies in China, Fortune Global 500 companies, schools, and universities. Led by UCCA staff, guided tours offer a unique experience for visitors of all ages and backgrounds.
UCCA offers reasonable prices for our guided tours. Upon completion of a tour, we ask visitors to provide feedback—we greatly appreciate your comments and strive to improve the overall quality of service for future visits.
- Please arrive at the UCCA front desk fifteen minutes before your scheduled tour.
- Please give the front desk your booking number.
- If participants do not arrive within 30 minutes of the scheduled time, the tour will be canceled.
- Eating and drinking are not allowed in the exhibition space. Visitors may not touch the artworks.
- Guided tours are not offered on Chinese national holidays.
UCCA, 798 Art District, No. 4 Jiuxianqiao Lu, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China 100015
Tel: +86 10 5780 0200
Fax: +86 10 5780 0220