Trademarks and Logos
Beijing Artrivium Art Communication Co., Ltd (hereafter UCCA), and the UCCA logo are trademarks or registered trademarks (collectively “Trademark”) of UCCA in China and/or other countries. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of UCCA or such third party that owns the Trademarks displayed on this website. UCCA will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* All other trademarks and logos or registered trademarks and logos found on our website or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
Terms and conditions template for website usage
The term ‘UCCA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 798 Art District, No.4 Jiuxianqiao Lu, P.O.Box 8503, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. This website and its content is the copyright of UCCA – © UCCA 2007-2014. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
1. you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
2. you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
3. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The use of this website is subject to the following Terms of Services:
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain errors or omissions and we expressly exclude liability for any such errors or omissions to the fullest extent permitted by law. UCCA uses all reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of this website but reserves the right to change at its sole discretion the website, in any way and/or at any time, without notice.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without UCCA ‘s prior written consent.
8. Links on this website may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organizations other than UCCA. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). UCCA has no control and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers, and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content.
9. User access to this website is governed by all applicable country, state and local laws. All information available on the website is subject to China export control laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside.
10. UCCA makes no representation that Materials in the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
11. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and UCCA and govern your use of this website. Each user may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when that user uses affiliate services, third party content or third party software. The Terms and the relationship between you and UCCA shall be governed by the applicable laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions and each party shall submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within China. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect.
12. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, UCCA reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations.
13. UCCA may revise these Terms of Services at any time by updating this notice. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms of Services because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms of Services may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular documents posted on this website.